The new X-Class V6 - For those born to lead, not follow.
The world’s first truly premium pickup is now available with
extra bite... Powered by a muscular, responsive V6 engine, this peerless pickup
offers an impressive 258 horsepower and maximum 550Nm torque, taking you from 0
to 62mph in just 7.5 seconds – in incredible luxury and style.
It’s everything you’d expect from an X-Class – and more.
More power. More torque. More features as standard. A much more responsive
ride. For those born to lead, not follow.
It’s the X-Class – and more.
The new X-Class 350 d takes the already game-changing
premium X-Class specification to a whole new level, with a host of powerful
- Class-leading power - the 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine
produces 258 horsepower (190kW) to take you from 0 to 62mph in 7.5 seconds
- Class-leading torque - common-rail direct injection offers a
maximum torque of 550 Nm, available over a wide engine speed range from 1400 to
- 7G-TRONIC PLUS auto transmission as standard, with steering
wheel shift paddles to use in Manual mode
- 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive as standard
- Active Lane Keep Assist as standard, which alerts you when
you unintentionally drift or leave your lane, braking and intervening if
- Optional sports bar which can be combined with a roll cover
in black or silver – a stylish addition to the X-Class accessory collection
5 driving modes. The whole world’s your playground.
Drive it hard. Let the vehicle do all the work. On the
motorway. Off the beaten track. The X-Class 350 d comes complete with DYNAMIC
SELECT system as standard, offering a choice of five driving modes that modify
the engine response, the automatic transmission's shift points and the ECO
- Comfort - This mode is activated automatically when the
engine starts and provides comfort-emphasising, harmonious accelerator
characteristics, as well as early shift points
- Eco - Changes the gears at particularly low engine speeds
- Sport - The engine responds more immediately to throttle
input. Sport mode makes use of the entire engine speed range to change gears,
and shifts at higher engine speeds
- Manual - Use the gearshift paddles on the steering wheel to
manually change gears. This mode leads to far shorter shift times than the
Comfort and Eco programmes
- Offroad - This mode is suitable for driving on challenging
terrain. It offers higher shift points and a flatter, and therefore more
precisely adjustable, accelerator characteristic curve